JERUSALEM WORSHIP CELEBRATION & TOUR 2020 - SUCCAT HALLEL
February 20, 2020
08:00 - 21:00
Succat Hallel is a 24/7 House of Prayer in Jerusalem overlooking the Temple mount for the last 20years led by Rick and Patricia Riddings. A very unique place that many lives have been transformed, the Bible says that we have been made watchmen over Jerusalem.
Every year believers stream into this house of prayer in tens of thousands to pray for Israel, the Jewish people, their personal prayers, prayers for their nations etc. So many testimonies of God’s blessings as they stand with the nation of Israel.
The house of prayer is located a walking distance from Mt. Zion and the old city where the Temple used to be and where e have the remains of the Western wall which surrounded the Temple where multitudes come to pray for the restoration of the Temple and where the Jews pray night and day for the return of the Messiah. A very holy place that during this visit you will have the opportunity to travel several times as this is a customized tour.
Having lived in Jerusalem and being well acquainted I will tell you that there are places you will not get an opportunity to visit on a normal tour/pilgrimage. E.g
- The Jerusalem Great Synagogue
- Succat Hallel House of Prayer
- The Jerusalem Prayer Tower – led by a Messianic Jewish Community
- Judea and Samria
- The Hezekiah Tunnel
- The Biblical Zoo
- Knesset – Israeli parliament
- Akko – In the north near Haifa
- Attend a Jewish dinner and prayer(church) service
- Visit Holocaust Survivors
Feb 20th to Feb 23rd 2020
- Departure and Arrival from JKIA to Tel Aviv (20th) 9-hour flight.
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Mt. Carmel – visit a local Jewish congregation for prayer. Prayer at the Elijah Cave.
- Carmel beach – The Mediterranean
- Capernaum – the town of Jesus
- House of Peter, Tagba and the Mount of beatitudes
- Wedding place at the Cana of Galilee.
Drive to Jerusalem on the morning of 24th February 2020. (3-hour drive)
Feb 24th to Feb 28th 2020
- Check into Jerusalem hotel and lunch.
- Prayer at the Western wall (The Kotel)
- Mt Herzl – where the founder of modern day Zionism Theodore Herzl is buried together with other great Jewish leaders.
- Touring the old City – Hezekiah’s Tunnel.
- Evening dinner for Succatt Hallel 20-year commemoration with great prayer leaders like Cindy Jacobs and other Jewish leaders from Jerusalem.
- Attend the special worship event on 26th February with different prayer leaders from all over the world who have committed to stand with the nation of Israel.
- Prayer at the 24/7 house of prayer worship room with people from different nations.
- Special personal prayer time at the House of prayer.
- The Jerusalem Great synagogue.
- Israeli Parliament – Knesset & The Bible Museum
- Judea and Samaria ( a whole day). Very important since this is the place where Jews came from, the heartland of Israel. Shiloh, Shechem, Mt. Gezirim.
- Mt. of Olives and Gethsemane, Mt Zion.
- Bethlehem – church of nativity and Shepherds field
Dead Sea, Jericho, En Gedi.
Cost: $1950 (15 pax and above)
All Inclusive. Return Air Ticket(Economy), Visas, Travel Insurance, Food, Accommodation, Inland transport, Guide, Park Fees, Taxes.
Call. +254 722 118760 +254 754 265 100. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com